Warranties, Repairs and Returns
Greena Business Solutions warrants its furniture to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 10, 7 or 5 years depending on the product. The warranty stays with the original purchaser and cannot be transferred.
The warranty does not apply to any products which need to be repaired or replaced due to misuse, damage caused by negligence, abuse, accident or shipping.
Genuine warranty claims will be carried out from 2 to 5 business days, depending on the nature of the fault and location.
While every endeavour would be undertaken to complete the warranty on site, the warranty does not include freight to or from the nearest Greena Business Solutions or supplier location.
To the extent permitted by law this warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage arising from abnormal use or abuse
- Products not maintained in accordance with instructions, or which have been altered or modified.
- Any consequential or indirect loss, loss of profits, business, savings, data or records related to this product
- Any shipping costs for the return of warranty items
- Any packaging or boxing of furniture items that are being returned under warranty
- Any item that has been assembled by the consumer incorrectly causing failure/damage
Customers are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure of any of our goods under the Australian Consumer Law Act. Customers are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We may not be required to provide a remedy if a consumer:
- simply changes their mind, decides they do not like the purchase or has no use for it
- discovers they can buy the goods or services more cheaply elsewhere
- has damaged the goods by using them in a way that was unreasonable.
- Cannot reasonably provide proof of purchase
All other warranties express or implied, are excluded.
Q: What do I do if I have a problem with a product?
Please contact us by email or through our website detailing the following:-
- Invoice for proof of purchase
- Name and description of goods
- Brief outline / description of what you think the problem or fault is that should be covered by warranty
- Pictures of the product